Hemingways Resort Tour Package
Validity: Until 8th December 2016
Boarding Basis: Per person sharing per night
Hemingways, a Kenya coast hotel and small luxury beach resort, occupies a superb position on one of the finest beaches in the country just south of Malindi and north of Mombasa.
- 74 rooms and suites on the beachfront
- Wide choice of resort activities and excursions
- Overlooking Watamu Marine National Park
- 30km (19 miles) south of Malindi, Kenya
This Kenya beach resort overlooks a marine reserve and stunning beach. Excellent activities and amenities combine with relaxed sophistication for a holiday or honeymoon in the sun.
There are 76 rooms at this Kenya coast hotel, with Standard and Superior Rooms, and Junior and Executive Suites available to choose from. All the air-conditioned rooms are just steps from the beach, and have wonderful sea views.
Guests at Hemingways can enjoy a full range of cuisine. Fresh seafood is always available and includes mangrove crabs, lobster and fish of all types. Fish caught by guests can be prepared and cooked by the chef according to personal tastes. There are table d’hôte, a la carte menus and also buffet and curry evenings. Vegetarian options are offered on a daily basis. Children’s dinners are served earlier in the evenings.
The Fishing Centre at Hemingways handles bookings for watersports, fishing trips, excursions and safaris. Guests can choose from a large selection of activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, kayaking, bird watching and shopping trips to Malindi. Sunset cruises on a Dhow (traditional sail boat) are very popular. Various excursions and tours to local attractions are a must.
Facilities and amenities:
- Wedding and honeymoon packages
- Conference facility, up to 80 delegates, wireless internet
- Business Centre, computer workstations / ports, high speed internet
- Bars – main bar and pool bar
- Well stocked cellar
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- Swimming pools – 2 on site, great facilities and plenty of sun beds
- Booking centre for all fishing trips, activities, excursions, car hire
- Security, spacious car park and medical facilities
- Airport transfers from / to Malindi available